Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I need a vacation

I think the title of this post says it all. I think I am a little stressed! UGH!!! I know everyone gets stressed. Between work and family if your not stressed then you are on something good and email me and tell me what it is.
Though I love seeing the girls play softball it is very stressful trying to figure out how to get them to the different parks when Chad has class and you have to work until 5:00 and the game starts at 6:00 and the coach wants them at the park an hour early.
I love what I do but computer work is stressful. There is always something not working. It could be a paper jam in a printer, or a laptop crashes 5 minutes before they are going to use it for a very important meeting and there isn't another one available, and then there are all of the projects.
I enjoy being able to show people how to use different programs or how to do different things on a PC. I don't know what it is but here the past few weeks I have noticed my patience level has been very low. I'm sure it is because of all the stress. So if you have thought that I have been a little more agitated than usual don't worry I have noticed it to. I will do my best to work on my attitude. Just call me out on it. I won't say I will be happy about you calling me out on it but maybe it will be a virtual slap into reality. I know you are probably stressed too.