Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're Still Alive

Hello All!!!
Sorry I haven't posted this past week. We have had Vacation Bible School (VBS) at church. This was the first year I have ever participated in helping with the VBS. I was in charge of the "snack shack". I really enjoyed it. I served fresh fruit on Monday and Wednesday. I really didn't expect the kids to like it so well. On Friday I served ice cream sundae's. They really enjoyed that. I am so glad that I helped with it this year. Not only did I get more respect for the people that help with the VBS but I got to know some of the ladies in the church better. These ladies are great. Just as sweet as they can be and willing to help do anything they can. I think I learned a lot from my experience this week. I don't think I was ever so tired in all of my life. In case your wondering yes I will be glad to do it again next year.