Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Is Here!!!

Well the girls woke us up at 1:30 wanting to open presents and we told them to go back to bed. They came back in there at 2:00 so we decided to go ahead and get up. So at 2:00 this morning we were opening presents. The girls seem to be excited with what they got. I have to say rock band has been a huge hit here. Cierra also really enjoys her PSP that "Santa" brought.
Tomorrow will be another fun day when we have Christmas with my mom, sister, and grandmother. I have been cooking all day long. I have made Chocolate chip cheesecake, peanut brittle, cookies, fudge, and kaluha balls. Tomorrow Iwill fix the ham and all of the sides. I never realized how much I like to cook. The bad thing is the first of the year I'm going on a diet. I'm getting huge!